Hypertension Treatment in Ghaziabad
A blood pressure (BP) machine can detect hypertension when the pressure in the arteries rises above 130/90 mm of mercury. However, being aware of the diagnosis and the procedures that everyone should take to keep blood pressure under control can help people avoid hypertension-related complications and live a normal life.
Nivaran Health is well-known for effective and result-oriented hypertension treatment in Ghaziabad. The medical head of Nivaran Health, Dr. Ayush Chandra, is adept in managing hypertension and hypertension-related complications.
Dr. Ayush Chandra is one of the best diabetologist in Ghaziabad, with more than 11 years of experience. Besides, his areas of expertise are managing diabetes, gestational diabetes, diabetic foot, and hypertension.
When a patient consults Dr. Ayush Chandra, he first examines the patient and asks for symptoms experienced. Further, if the patient is diagnosed with high blood pressure, Dr. Ayush Chandra focuses on providing the most effective hypertension treatment in Ghaziabad.
Continue reading this article to know about hypertension, its causes, symptoms, treatment, and more.
Now, let’s know,
Causes of Hypertension
Symptoms of Hypertension
Hypertension is also known as a “silent killer.” Despite having high blood pressure, some people are unconcerned. However, the following are some of the most common complaints among people with high blood pressure:
Now, let’s discuss,
Why should we treat hypertension?
If hypertension is not treated, it can lead to the following life-threatening complications:
- Cardiac disease
- Renal failure
- Injury to arteries
- Reduced vision
- Hypertension can be treated with a variety of medications. The doctor will select the appropriate treatment for the patient after taking a detailed medical history and performing a thorough physical examination.
- The patient must take prescribed medicines on time without fail. Furthermore, the patient should memorize the names of the medication and ensure that they are never missed or forgotten.
- Regular doctor visits are required to monitor blood pressure because it may demand a change in the medical treatment plan.
- Blood tests, ECGs, and eye exams might all be recommended by the doctor to keep track of the overall health.
- Besides medications, the following lifestyle modifications are part of the hypertension treatment to control risk factors:
- High intake of consumption of fresh fruits, vegetables, and unprocessed grains.
- Regular exercising.
- Yoga and meditation.
- Quitting smoking and abstaining from alcoholic beverages.
- Maintaining a healthy weight.
- Getting enough rest and managing stress.
- Keeping diabetes under control.
Why Choose Nivaran Health?
Schedule an appointment with Dr. Ayush Chandra to seek result-oriented hypertension treatment in Ghaziabad.
Frequently Asked Questions :
People with one hypertensive parent have a 25% probability of developing hypertension themselves. The risk increases to 50% if both parents have hypertension.
Yes. Maintaining a healthy weight, engaging in physical activity, and avoiding a high-salt diet since childhood are all measures to prevent hypertension.
The loss of estrogen is primarily responsible for the increase in blood pressure that occurs after menopause. Other factors, including weight gain, a poor diet, and a sedentary lifestyle, play a part.
Physical activity can aid in the maintenance of blood pressure. It also helps to control blood pressure and reduces the risk of a heart attack. It also aids in managing weight, cholesterol and triglyceride levels, bone calcium absorption, and anxiety.