We all know that; India is positively affected by diabetes throughout the world. We are blessed that modern medical science can treat diabetes properly. But the risk of diabetes has not come under the end. People still have diabetes, and they are searching for better treatment.
An experienced diabetologist in Noida can help the people in Noida and surrounding areas to fight against diabetes. You can get proper care starting from your health, medicines, and mental peace at Nirvana clinic in Noida.
Today we are going to discuss the benefits of meditation in diabetes.
In the case of treating diabetes, a balanced lifestyle with a balanced diet is compulsory. Well, exercise can be a great thing to improve your lifestyle. However, meditation helps you to keep your mind stress free. We have seen that meditative practices show beautiful results in diabetes. Research also says that meditation can control your diabetes too.
So how does meditation help in diabetes?
Meditation lowers your blood sugar level by the followings-
- Increases insulin production
- Improves mitochondrial metabolism
- Reduces the level of stress hormones
- Fights against chronic inflammation
- Enhances the quality of your genes
- Controls the level of blood pressure and eases your system
What are the techniques of meditation you should practice?
Any kind of meditation is beneficial for mental and emotional health. A little bit of pranayama is also helpful. So, you can practice both of them. Along with these, the following types of meditation is very useful in diabetes.
- Transcendental meditation
- Mindful meditation
- Solar plexus chakra meditation
So, let us learn about different types of meditation:
Mindful meditation is the most effective type of meditation in the case of treating diabetes. Thinking about your work pressure, worries about your future, and having trouble with past work experiences traps you in severe distress.
Mindful meditation helps you to be in the present. It makes you learn how to accept everything around you without any judgment. As a result, it prevents all your future anxiety. You can stay happy and calm with this technique. It increases your awareness and responsive action of body and mind.
In transcendental meditation, you need to use a specific type of mantra while performing the meditation silently. It is a very natural and effortless technique of keeping your mind calm and rest from within. You will see that individual sound waves make you feel in a state of ultimate peace in some cases.
Whereas solar plexus chakra meditation helps keep you motivated, grow your will power more potent than ever. It boosts your self-confidence and capacity to handle any pressure. It improves your muscle energy too.
So, in total, all of these ways of practicing meditation provide you many health benefits.
Is there any other importance of meditation for diabetes?
Yes, the other benefits of meditation are as follows-
- Meditation keeps you away from stress and stress hormones. As a result, you stay far away from increased diabetes.
- In many cases, we have seen that diabetic people crave sugar and other unhealthy foods. But meditation controls the craving and keeps you healthy.
- Many people suffer from nerve pain if they have diabetes. Well, meditation can reduce this kind of chronic pain too.
- As meditation reduces your stress level and anxiety, you will be able to sleep well. As a result, you will get rid of insomnia too.
- Over everything, meditation reduces your blood pressure and cardiovascular issues. Eventually, it helps in checking your blood sugar level.
Managing Diabetes is not entirely possible without addressing mental and emotional health. If you have diabetes, you should avail yourself meditation as a lifestyle improvement tool in diabetes. Contact us for further information.