Thyroid Treatment in Ghaziabad
The thyroid gland is crucial for the healthy functioning of the human body. It is a butterfly-shaped gland situated in the front of the neck that produces thyroid hormone. The thyroid hormone’s main job is to keep other endocrine organs in check.
Thyroid diseases are a group of medical problems that impact the thyroid gland’s function. Thyroid hormones regulate energy utilization, baby growth, and childhood development in the body. The over-or under-function of the thyroid glands causes the majority of thyroid diseases.
Now, let’s know,
What are the Types of Thyroid Disorders?
Some of the most common types of thyroid problems are:
When the thyroid gland releases insufficient thyroid hormone, hypothyroidism develops.
When thyroid hormone production is too high, it results in hyperthyroidism. It is a condition that is less common than hypothyroidism.
Let’s know, What are the Symptoms of Thyroid Disorders?
Common symptoms of the thyroid include:
- Neck pain
- Dry skin
- Feeling cold
- Severe hair loss
- Rapid heart rates
- Concentration problems
- Difficulty in swallowing
- Unintentional weight loss or weight gain
- Increased bowel movements
- Muscle or joint aches
- Heavy or prolonged menstrual bleeding in women
What Causes Thyroid Disorders?
Major causes of thyroid disorders include:
- Excessive consumption of iodine
- Iodine deficiency
- Thyroid gland inflammation caused by a virus or bacteria
- Some genetic disorders
- Thyroid hormone resistance
Now, let’s know, How are Thyroid Disorders Diagnosed?
After a medical history review and physical examination, the physician will diagnose thyroid diseases using specific tests.
- Blood Test
A blood test’s primary purpose is to detect how well the thyroid gland is working. A blood test helps determine the levels of thyroid hormones such as triiodothyronine (T3), thyroxine (T4), and thyroid-stimulating hormone (TSH).
- Imaging Test
Imaging tests include X-rays, CT scans, and MRI scans. These tests examine the presence of nodules or lumps in the thyroid gland. Ultrasound imaging aids in determining the quality of the tissue within the gland and frequently reveals cysts or calcifications.
Let’s discuss about, Treatment of Thyroid Disorders
The type of thyroid disease mainly determines its treatment. The following are some of the most common treatments:
- Thyroid Medications
The first line of treatment for thyroid issues is medication. In hypothyroidism, medications are administered to replace the absent thyroid hormone. Synthetic thyroid hormone is taken orally as a tablet. Drugs used to treat hyperthyroidism reduce thyroid hormone production or block its production from the gland.
- Thyroid Surgery
The surgeon removes a large goitre or a hyperfunctioning nodule within the thyroid gland. In the case of thyroid cancer, surgery is required to remove the malignant lump.
Thyroid diseases are usually treatable with proper medical care and do not pose a life-threatening risk. Thyroid problems are chronic illnesses that last a lifetime. With proper management, people with thyroid illness can live healthy and normal lives.
Why Choose Nivaran Health for Thyroid Treatment in Ghaziabad?
- At Nivaran Health, you will receive treatment from Dr. Ayush Chandra. He is a renowned diabetologist in Ghaziabad. He is a specialist in treating hormonal imbalance diseases.
- Ayush has equipped Nivaran Health with advanced medical techniques to provide comprehensive thyroid disorder treatments.
- Ayush Chandra has a comprehensive knowledge of hormonal diseases. He has good experience in the diagnosis and treatment of thyroid, diabetes, and other hormonal disorders.
- We offer result-oriented andcost-effective thyroid treatment in Ghaziabad.